A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can use to recognize the user .. the user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in their security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies – the website will not link the stored data to cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that are in it such as, for example, traffic control and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security while browsing, storing content for streaming video or sound, or sharing content via social media.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, browser type using which accesses the service, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, and so on.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service. requested or for your use of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service only. bid. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The addicional.com website may use third-party services which, on behalf of addicional.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services. related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer:
Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Google Cookie Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Disable or delete cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place exercising their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them. In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where this is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to this end. Google does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company that is a party to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.