Institució Escolar Alegre, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, thereby providing the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: maintaining a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
– Remittance of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Carry out statistical studies.
– Process order requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms available to them.
– Send the newsletter from the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the data subject.
Data retention criteria: will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the same.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation. Rights that assist the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
– Registered office: c/ Andorra, 23-25 08906 Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona.
– Phone number: 934 376 745
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data they are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully tailored to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.